Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I'm thankful for the 18 months that I get to preach the gospel.
I'm thankful for my companion, who is the best missionary I know and my best friend.
I'm thankful that we had two investigators in church on Sunday, even if one of them was wearing a shirt that said, "Hustle to the Kick."
I'm thankful for the eleven new investigators we got this week.
I'm thankful for my mission president.
I'm thankful that we got invited to Thanksgiving Dinner by a member that used to not be very open to working with us but has changed his mind.
I'm thankful for all of the things that I have learned on the mission, and all the ways that I've changed.
I'm thankful for the Book of Mormon. 
I'm thankful for my family and that we can be together forever.
I'm thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, that it was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith, and that we have a prophet today.
Love you, be safe,
Hermana Kirkland

No comments:

Post a Comment