Monday, September 22, 2014

Everyone,

I was wondering why I had so much time left to write, and then I realized that I hadn't written my public email yet!  That explains a lot.

I really don't know what happened this week.  We were dropped by a lot of really good investigators.  One really cool thing that happened was we got a very Catholic woman to accept a Book of Mormon!  It was our second visit with her and her sister, and we were explaining the Plan of Salvation, and then we got her to take a Book of Mormon!  She hasn't promised to read it, but it's one step at a time.  Most of the Bible people we meet can't seem to get it into their brains that there can be more of the Word of God.  During weekly branch scripture study, a less active member got up and said something like, "Okay, the Book of Mormon is important, but the Bible is WAY more important!"  That explains a lot of the sentiment we feel here.

I am thankful every day for the chance to serve a mission!  It is so cool to see the changes in people's lives.

I love you all!
Sister Kirkland



No comments:

Post a Comment