Monday, August 25, 2014

Hola!

The nice thing about pouring rain is everyone is at home with their families!  It sure makes it easier to get a hold of investigators.

I had a great week this week.  I tried to focus on having the Spirit with me all the time, and it's incredible what a difference it makes.  It's so much easier to be happy and to work hard when you're doing it with God's help.  Instead of thinking, "How much longer until we get to sleep,"  you think, "Oh no!  We only have three more hours to preach the gospel today!"  My companion thinks I am the champion of positive thinking.

I love you all and I love this gospel!  Don't forget to read your scriptures and pray every day!  It is by small and simple things that great things are brought to pass!  If you want a suggestion, try Alma 26: "Yo sé que nada soy."  I just love the sons of Mosiah.  And Alma and Amulek.  And the sons of Helaman.  And Nephi.  I love the scriptures.

Love,
Sister Kirkland

No comments:

Post a Comment