Tuesday, September 8, 2015

We have a great investigator who has a bumper sticker on the back of the car that says, "Si este vehiculo esta conducido negligentemente, que se joda, el carro es mio."  Roughly translated: "If this vehicles is driven negligently, deal with it, the car is mine."  I don't know why I thought that was so funny.  Maybe because Hermana Sanchez was mildly scandalized by it.  But it's pretty typical of Puerto Rican driving.  I've turned into a very defensive driver.

I had my first Mission Leadership Conference this week!  It was uplifting.  Hermana Boucher talked about obedience and President Boucher talked about faith.  Two things that every mission needs.  They are wonderful and I'm so glad they were called to serve here.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment