Monday, April 6, 2015

Well, all good things must end.  Except families.  And the Atonement.  Well, there are some good things that don't end.  But the best trio of all time had to end, and we knew it was going to be this transfer.  Hermana Stevens is going to Aguas Buenas, and Hermana Partridge and I are both training in San Sebastian!!!!  Hoooooo boy.  I'm really excited.  There's no way it could be worst than last time. right?  Don't answer that.

How awesome was conference?  It was very awesome.  I am especially stoked for three new temples, and one of them in my area!  (The Carribean, not San Sebastian).  I loved loved loved Sister Burton's talk Saturday morning, and President Uchtdorf's talk yesterday morning.  I got a lot of answers I needed.

So I'm in my own area again, which I'm basically reopening, except I already know where everything is and all the ward members.  But no dates, no progressing investigators, hardly any investigators.  This will be interesting.  But miracles happen in training.  I'm excited.

And we might have a wedding this week!  I'll send pictures if/when it happens.

Love you!
Hermana Kirkland



No comments:

Post a Comment