Tuesday, April 14, 2015

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  I love training!  It's also terrifying.  The trainer's meeting is where President figuratively grabs you by the head, stares deep in to your soul, and says, "TRAINING IS SO IMPORTANT.  IT IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE MISSION.  YOU ARE THE GOOD MISSIONARIES THAT I TRUST BUT DON'T MESS IT UP."  It's a lot of fun.  My companion is Hermana Wilkinson from Seattle, which is where Hermana Partridge is from!  They know a lot of the same people.  She's training Hermana Pinto from Brazil.  It's cool because she's so innocent and ready to work, not super jaded like the old missionaries (wait... that's me now.  Oops).

I'm running out of time but I will try and talk more next week!  Faith always points forward!  Prayer makes miracles!  I love you!
Hermana Kirkland



No comments:

Post a Comment