Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Well I honestly didn't think I would ever leave Adjuntas, but I did.  And it's okay!  I love San Sebastian.  It is flatter, a little rainier, a little hotter.  My new companion is Hermana Ponce, and I love her.  She is my most fun companion hasta ahora.  She's hilarious.  I will be killing her, so we will definitely have only one transfer together, but she isn't trunky (yay!).  So we have a lot of work to do.
Other news - we have a half American family, and the mom (who is from New York) asked me to pray in English.  And I basically couldn't do it.  I kept trying to use Spanish words.  And I only have seven months!  I'm not going to know English when I get back.
Also in our apartment is Hermana Stevens from Layton (I practice English with her) and Hermana Madrigal from Mexico.  We have a lot of fun in the house.  It's been ages since there's been more than one companionship, and I've never had one where everyone got along, so this is a real blessing.
Keeeeep Mooooooving Foooooorrrrwaaaaarrd
Hermana Kirkland


No comments:

Post a Comment