Monday, January 12, 2015

6:30 am - the usual morning lineup
Start on the chores - we'll sweep 'till the floor's all clean
[There's so many pamphlets], do laundry and mop and shine up
Sweep again and by then it's like 7:15
And so I'll read my Book
of Mormon [I have like 3]
How're my investigators
[Have they been reading?]
Then it's companion study, pray and basically
Just wonder when will my P-Day begin
Then go to lunch, there's nothing else we can do here
[Did a letter arrive?  Of course not - we'll try next week]
Go shopping for food [But why is it always raning?!]
Then we'll email, start to pack
Write a letter, take a nap!
And now it's 6 - [we're late!]
It's time to hit the floor
Then go to FHE
See what they have in store
And then I'll pray and pray
And pray and pray some more
Still in the same place I've always been
And I'll keep wondering and wondering
And wondering and wondering
When will my P-Day begin?

Tomorrow night it's transfers again
Adjuntas, farewell - on to San Sebastian!
What is it like?  [Do they always say no?]
Now that I'm better
President might just let me go...

Love you all!
Hermana Rapunzel

P.S. The Catholics around here tend to stick up pictures of Jesus around the house, so we often see pass-along cards stuck in random places - a good sign that they've been contacted already.  But Olga's husband is the only one who has nailed the Plan of Salvation pamphlet to the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment